We're sorry, but we couldn't find MLS # 18-7672 in our database. This property may be a new listing or possibly taken off the market. Please check back again.
Looking to learn all aspects of purchasing an Anchorage area home?
Education provides you the opportunity for long-term home ownership success, while no goals and lack of guidance can possibly lead to short-term financial failure.
The Logan Team will sit down with you, so you understand the Anchorage home buying process . If in the end it’s not your time to buy a home, condominium or investment property, at least you will have started gathering the knowledge for achieving your goal of owning your first home.
This free, no obligation educational consultation will provide you the opportunity for long-term home ownership success, while no goals and lack of guidance can possibly lead to short-term financial failure.
- NAR Survey – Are You Ready to Buy?
In depth questions and follow-up questions to your answers. It may not be your time.
- Step by step explanation of the complete process, from searching to getting the keys.
- Learn the costs associated with buying and how to avoid unnecessary fees
- What the differences between a Condominium and Site Condominium
- How to evaluate a Homeowner Association, dues, fees and guarding against assessments.
- What are the risks with buying a zero lot line home.
- Understand how to protect earnest money and the risks.
- Which loan program is the best for you FHA, HUD 184, VA or Conventional.
- How do interest rates affect your purchase power.
- How to cypher the information you’ll receive from lenders.
- What is a VA loan, how are they different, why are they better than other loan programs.
- How to find down payment assistance programs, renovation loans or owner financing.
- Tools to help you make smarter decisions to accomplish your financial goals
- Answers about Home inspections, fees, maintenance, who pays for what and who is ultimately in control of making sure things get repaired or corrected.
- Understanding and protecting your credit score. How it affects your buying power and improvements to help you when purchasing.
- Interview questions to ask a real estate professional, that will representing your best interest.
- Learn who represents who in the real estate transaction. Do you have representation or just getting assistance from the other licensee?
- Who pays for what fees when negotiating a purchase and how they affect your monthly payment.
- How do real estate agents get paid.
- Current Anchorage area market trends & statistics
- What comes first the home or investment property