|Home size||2,126 sq ft|
|Days on Market||46|
You're going to absolutely love living in Southport! Trails, shopping & dining make this a great place to live. After all, shouldn't it be about location? This townhome has more than a traditional style of living spaces down & beds up because of its open concept. There is a light versatile rm w/2 stories of windows, great kitchen & huge mstr ste. What are you waiting for? Schedule a viewing today!
Property Type(s): Condominium
|Year Built||2008||Community||20 - Dimond South|
|Total Parking||2||Walk Score ®||10|
|Prior to Jun 10, '18||$380,000|
|Jun 10, '18 - Jun 21, '18||$360,000|
|Jun 21, '18 - Today||$355,000|
|Access Type||Maintained, Paved|
|Borough/Census Area||1A - Anchorage Municipality|
|Construction Status||Existing Structure|
|Construction Type||Wood Frame, Wood Frame - 2x6|
|Dining Room Type||Area, Breakfast Nook/Bar|
|Features-Additional||Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, End Unit, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Pets Considered, Private Yard, Road Service Area, View|
|Features-Interior||Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Laminate Flooring, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, W &/or Dryer Hookup, Washer&/or Dryer, Window Coverings, Wired-Audio|
|Foundation Type||Poured Concrete|
|Garage Type||Attached, Heated, Tuck Under|
|Grid # (Muni Anch)||SW2627|
|Heat Type||Forced Air|
|Roof Type||Asphalt/Comp Shingle|
|Zoning||PC - Planned Community|
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Looking to learn all aspects of purchasing an Anchorage area home?
Education provides you the opportunity for long-term home ownership success, while no goals and lack of guidance can possibly lead to short-term financial failure.
The Logan Team will sit down with you, so you understand the Anchorage home buying process . If in the end it’s not your time to buy a home, condominium or investment property, at least you will have started gathering the knowledge for achieving your goal of owning your first home.
This free, no obligation educational consultation will provide you the opportunity for long-term home ownership success, while no goals and lack of guidance can possibly lead to short-term financial failure.
- NAR Survey – Are You Ready to Buy?
In depth questions and follow-up questions to your answers. It may not be your time.
- Step by step explanation of the complete process, from searching to getting the keys.
- Learn the costs associated with buying and how to avoid unnecessary fees
- What the differences between a Condominium and Site Condominium
- How to evaluate a Homeowner Association, dues, fees and guarding against assessments.
- What are the risks with buying a zero lot line home.
- Understand how to protect earnest money and the risks.
- Which loan program is the best for you FHA, HUD 184, VA or Conventional.
- How do interest rates affect your purchase power.
- How to cypher the information you’ll receive from lenders.
- What is a VA loan, how are they different, why are they better than other loan programs.
- How to find down payment assistance programs, renovation loans or owner financing.
- Tools to help you make smarter decisions to accomplish your financial goals
- Answers about Home inspections, fees, maintenance, who pays for what and who is ultimately in control of making sure things get repaired or corrected.
- Understanding and protecting your credit score. How it affects your buying power and improvements to help you when purchasing.
- Interview questions to ask a real estate professional, that will representing your best interest.
- Learn who represents who in the real estate transaction. Do you have representation or just getting assistance from the other licensee?
- Who pays for what fees when negotiating a purchase and how they affect your monthly payment.
- How do real estate agents get paid.
- Current Anchorage area market trends & statistics
- What comes first the home or investment property