|Home size||2,212 sq ft|
|Lot Size||9,827 sqft|
|Days on Market||114|
This isn't your typical RANCH home. There are beautiful finishing details like granite counters throughout; vaulted ceilings; a wall of windows in the living room and the 4th bedroom is located above the garage. Need storage or space for a hobby/play room, maybe wine cellar? There is an unfinished basement for any or all of that. Fenced yard and 3 car garage makes it even better!
Property Type(s): Residential, Residential / Single Family
|Year Built||2012||Community||90 - Eagle River|
|Total Parking||3||Walk Score ®||6|
|Prior to Jun 27, '18||$470,000|
|Jun 27, '18 - Today||$455,000|
|Elementary School||Birchwood ABC|
|Middle School||Mirror Lake|
|Access Type||Maintained, Paved|
|Association Info: Dues-Frequency||Quarterly|
|Borough/Census Area||1A - Anchorage Municipality|
|Construction Status||Existing Structure|
|Construction Type||Wood Frame|
|Dining Room Type||Area, Breakfast Nook/Bar|
|Features-Additional||Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, View|
|Features-Interior||Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings|
|Floor Style||Other - See Remarks|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Garage Type||Attached, Heated, Tuck Under|
|Grid # (Muni Anch)||NW0351|
|Heat Type||Forced Air|
|Residential Type||Single Family Res|
|Roof Type||Asphalt/Comp Shingle|
|Sewer Type||Public Sewer|
|View Type||Mountains, Partial|
|Zoning||CE-PCD Planned Community Development|
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Looking to learn all aspects of purchasing an Anchorage area home?
Education provides you the opportunity for long-term home ownership success, while no goals and lack of guidance can possibly lead to short-term financial failure.
The Logan Team will sit down with you, so you understand the Anchorage home buying process . If in the end it’s not your time to buy a home, condominium or investment property, at least you will have started gathering the knowledge for achieving your goal of owning your first home.
This free, no obligation educational consultation will provide you the opportunity for long-term home ownership success, while no goals and lack of guidance can possibly lead to short-term financial failure.
- NAR Survey – Are You Ready to Buy?
In depth questions and follow-up questions to your answers. It may not be your time.
- Step by step explanation of the complete process, from searching to getting the keys.
- Learn the costs associated with buying and how to avoid unnecessary fees
- What the differences between a Condominium and Site Condominium
- How to evaluate a Homeowner Association, dues, fees and guarding against assessments.
- What are the risks with buying a zero lot line home.
- Understand how to protect earnest money and the risks.
- Which loan program is the best for you FHA, HUD 184, VA or Conventional.
- How do interest rates affect your purchase power.
- How to cypher the information you’ll receive from lenders.
- What is a VA loan, how are they different, why are they better than other loan programs.
- How to find down payment assistance programs, renovation loans or owner financing.
- Tools to help you make smarter decisions to accomplish your financial goals
- Answers about Home inspections, fees, maintenance, who pays for what and who is ultimately in control of making sure things get repaired or corrected.
- Understanding and protecting your credit score. How it affects your buying power and improvements to help you when purchasing.
- Interview questions to ask a real estate professional, that will representing your best interest.
- Learn who represents who in the real estate transaction. Do you have representation or just getting assistance from the other licensee?
- Who pays for what fees when negotiating a purchase and how they affect your monthly payment.
- How do real estate agents get paid.
- Current Anchorage area market trends & statistics
- What comes first the home or investment property